500g Machinist Hammer Features:
1. FLEXIBLE - The head has the German shape, is large, wedged and with its flat side, is optimal for hammering each nail. With the pointed side, material such as wood can be separated.
2. SAFE - This 500 gram set with plastic handle is TÜV approved. The engineer´s hammer has rubber grips, is long and always sits firmly in your hand. For a solid hit every time!
3. TOP TECHNOLOGY - The Hammer with rubber grips - head in black - is forged with perfection. The hand tool is vibration-damping and the impact is almost recoil-free.
4. ERGONOMIC - A non-slip 2-component handle ensures comfortable working with the impact tool. The weight distribution of the head weight and the machinists hammer handle enables enormous power.
5. POWERFUL - The engineer's hammer can strike well due to its weight and the high power transmission. It is also ideal for forging, for example. A must for every tool case!
You are sure to know of this problem: your wooden-handled hammer not only feels heavy and uncomfortable in your hand, but also slips. The machinist hammer is your solution and a must-have for every hobbyist or professional craftsman.
An engineer's hammer with integrated cutting-edge technology!
This hammer stands out from the crowd. A uniquely lightweight but durable fibreglass handle ensures a good grip in your hand. The head and peen of the machinist's hammer are ground. The hammer head is also wedged and has the long-trusted German form. So no nail is safe from you!
The machinist's hammer - robust, optimum power transmission and safe!
This tool impresses with extremely high power transmission and enormous impact. And this almost without recoil. Thanks to the rubber surface of the handle, the hammer always remains firmly anchored in your hand. The sledge hammer manufacturers' hammer is also TÜV-tested and GS-certified. Nothing can go wrong on the construction site anymore!
Your benefits at a glance:
- TÜV Rheinland GS-certified
- Proven head shape (German form)
- Fibreglass handle: robust, light. long-lasting
- Smoothly ground hammer head
- Rubberised fibreglass handle for an optimum grip in your hand
- Head and peen are ground.