There are many kinds of ladders, including insulating ladder, aluminium multi purpose ladder, bamboo ladder, wooden ladder and carbon steel ladder. Aluminum alloy ladder is commonly used in the market now. According to its function, the ladders can be divided into herringbone ladder, lifting ladder, folding ladder, platform ladder, etc. It is made of high strength aluminum alloy profile, light weight, easy to carry, advanced square tube extrusion riveting technology, good safety, and equipped with strong anti-skid ladder-foot.
Aluminum ladder profile: the most widely used non-ferrous metal structural material in industry, has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding and chemical industry.
With the rapid development of industrial economy, the demand for aluminum alloy welded structural parts is increasing, which makes the research on the weldability of aluminum alloy in-depth. remarks:
1. The grade of aluminum alloy for ladder is 7050-T7451 or 7075-T651.
2. The density of aluminum alloy is low, but its strength is relatively high. It is close to or surpass high-quality steel; in addition, aluminum alloy has good plasticity and can be processed into various profiles; Certainly, it also has excellent conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. Meanwhile, aluminum materials is widely used in industry and its usage is only inferior to steel materials.
3. Some aluminum alloys can be heat treated to obtain good mechanical properties, physical properties and corrosion resistance.
1. When purchasing, check whether the four legs of the ladder are horizontal and whether the riveting or welding is loose or not.
2. If you choose an insulated ladder, you should also check whether there are blisters and scratches on the lower surface.
1. Clean the ladder regularly to avoid some chemicals corroding the ladder surface. Check the connection part regularly and add lubricating oil if necessary.
2. If the ladder material is bent, broken or the connector cannot work normally, contact the manufacturer for professional maintenance.
3. Poor environmental conditions will reduce the service life of the ladder. Generally speaking, its service life is 2 years indoor and 1 year outdoor.
1. Do not use the ladder when you are tired, taking medicine, drinking alcohol or having physical disorder.
2. The ladder should be placed on the solid and stable ground, and it is forbidden to put it on the ice, snow or slippery ground surface without anti-skid and fixed equipment.
3. It is forbidden to exceed the marked maximum bearing weight during operation.
4. It is forbidden to use ladder in strong wind.
5. The metal ladder is conductive and should not be close to the electrified place.
6. When climbing, face the ladder, hold firmly with both hands, and keep the center of gravity in the center of the two ladder pillars.
7. When working, do not stand on the steps within 1 m from the top of the ladder, always keep a safety protection height of 1 m, and do not climb over the highest support point on the top.
8. Hands should not exceed the top of the head when working, so as to avoid losing balance and danger.
9. It is forbidden to cross directly from one side of the ladder to the other side.
In addition, let us analysis about common types of ladders. For example, fiberglass ladder and aluminum ladders made by aluminium ladder manufacturers. These are the two most common types of ladders, both of which have advantages and disadvantages. Choosing one over the other depends on what you intend to do with the ladder. Let us take a look at the difference between a FRP ladder and an aluminum ladder.
1. Advantages of fiberglass ladders:
One of the main differences between fiberglass ladders and aluminum ladders is strength. Glass fibers tend to be much stronger than aluminum. This does not mean that the aluminum ladder is not strong. However, aluminum ladders are rated lower than fiberglass ladders because they are easily bent if they are exceeded.
Another difference between the two is how they deal with the weather. Aluminum ladders are quite weather resistant, but fiberglass ladders are more weather resistant. In addition, fiberglass ladders are resistant to electricity, which means they are safer around wires.
Fiberglass ladders will not lose strength when heated. They're actually very heat-resistant, and aluminum ladders get weaker because of heat.
2. Advantages of aluminum ladders:
While glass fiber ladders certainly have many advantages, aluminum ladders also have advantages.
Aluminum ladder is lighter than glass fiber ladder and easy to carry. For those who move from one job to another, this may be a more portable option.
Another advantage of aluminum ladder is price. Most aluminum ladders are much cheaper than fiberglass ones.
Although both fiberglass and aluminum ladders have advantages, fiberglass ladders are often a better choice. But if you need a lighter, more affordable ladder, aluminum ladders are still a very good choice.